place United States of America
star OneMind Dogs Assistant Coach
Becca discovered dog agility around ten years ago and it has been taking over her life ever since. Becca is currently Head Trainer and co-owner of Scoot Dog Agility. Having personally trained and handled such varying types of breeds as a Bocheron, a Jack Russell Terrier, a Lab, a Border Staffy as well as several Aussies and BCs, Becca is rarely faced with a breed with which she is not familiar.
Teaching weekly agility classes and private lessons consisting of virtually every athletic canine breed has made Becca particularly adept at helping just about any prospective agility dog.
As a handler, Becca really enjoys running and is always trying to find ways to get ahead of her dog. When she is coaching, Becca tries to be easy to approach and more like a friend. She enjoys teaching contacts, engagement skills and foundations.
Becca currently works at a Veterinary Dermatology and Ear Specialty Clinic in Charleston, SC. She has also previously provided private consultations on dog behavior and training.
Foundation for Agility
Coach Training Events
- OneMind Dogs Coach Week 2017 / Barto, PA, USA
- OneMind Dogs Coach Week 2018 / Lieto, Finland
- OneMind Dogs Coach Week 2019 / Latrobe, PA, USA
Certified to teach
- OneMind Dogs Foundation for Agility
- OneMind Dogs Assistant Coach, can teach parts of the OneMind Dogs method, that their mentor has approved them to use