place West Chester, PA, United States of America
star OneMind Dogs Instructor
Nancy got hooked on the OneMind Dogs method when she first met and worked with the founding OneMind Dogs coaches Janita Leinonen and Jaakko Suoknuuti on their first ever USA tour. From then on she has attended every OneMind Dogs workshop she could, and is happy to have other OneMind Dogs instructors and coaches in her area.
As a handler Nancy uses what she has learned from OneMind Dogs: to be the best partner she can for her dogs. “I love to learn and improve my handling and use of techniques for the best performance my dog and I are capable of” she says.
Nancy has been a dog training instructor for over ten years and an agility instructor for five years. She is passionate about sharing her own learnings with her students so that they too can be the best possible teammates for their dogs. Nancy enjoys teaching all levels of agility from Foundations to Master classes. She particularly enjoys teaching handling techniques used within any course.
“The best moments of teaching are when a student has a moment where it all comes together, when they realize what they thought they couldn't do is possible.” she shares.
Coach Training Events
- Handling Techniques 1 / September 2017, Salem, CT, USA
- OneMind Dogs Foundation for Agility / Latrobe, PA, USA
- Handling Techniques 2 / November 2019, Hamden, CT, USA
- Handling Techniques 3 / March 2020, Hamden, CT, USA
- Handling Techniques 4 / March 2020, Hamden, CT, USA
Certified to teach
- OneMind Dogs Handling Techniques 1
- OneMind Dogs Handling Techniques 2
- OneMind Dogs Foundation for Agility
- OneMind Dogs Handling Techniques 3
- OneMind Dogs Handling Techniques 4