place Stanwood, United States of America
star OneMind Dogs Coach
According to Megan, coaching agility is one of the most valuable tools in her life. She loves the fact that she learns a lot from each of her students and has made the best friendships from her job. “It is truly amazing to do what I do!” Megan says.
When it comes to handling, Megan likes to handle close to her dogs, only taking distance when she needs to. Her goal is for the run to look like a well-choreographed dance!
As a coach, Megan is fun, supportive, and matter of fact. She enjoys pushing her students to the next level, whatever that level may be. Her favorite things to teach are foundations, reality lines, and Front Crosses.
|OneMind Dogs Coach||OneMind Dogs
Foundation for Agility
Handling Techniques 1
Tools for Life
Coach Training Events
- OneMind Dogs Coach Week 2017 / Barto, PA, USA
- Handling Techniques 1 / September 2016, Peyton, CO, USA
- OneMind Dogs Coach Week 2018 / Lieto, Finland
- OneMind Dogs Coach Week 2019 / Latrobe, PA, USA
Certified to teach
- OneMind Dogs Coach, can teach everything in the OneMind Dogs method