place Rochester MN, United States of America
star OneMind Dogs Coach
Beth loves seeing how focusing on Connection has made a difference in her handling and the relationship with her dog. She works to be aware of the needs of her dog on the course.
Her favourite thing about teaching is seeing the “light bulb moments” when her students try something new and realize they can succeed at it. She tells her students they can learn to be aware of what each dog needs. “If the dog is wary we build confidence, if the dog is super excited we work on calm focus, etc.”
Beth feels that OneMind Dogs has really helped her in learning to observe her dogs and their mental and emotional state and improving the relationship with them. Not just with the handling but also when training and trialling.
|OneMind Dogs Coach|
Coach Training Events
- Handling Techniques 1 / September 2017, Salem, CT, USA
- Foundation for agility / April 2018, Kaarina, Finland
- Handling Techniques 2 / March 2018, San Martin, CA, USA
- OneMind Dogs Coach Week 2019 / Latrobe, PA, USA
- Handling Techniques 3 / November 2019, Hamden, CT, USA
- Handling Techniques 4 / March 2020, Hamden, CT, USA
Certified to teach
- OneMind Dogs Coach, can teach everything in the OneMind Dogs method