Leading OneMind Dogs coaches Janita Leinonen and Jaakko Suoknuuti have been writing an article series about OneMind Dogs method to Clean Run Magazine. All twelve articles are being published by Clean Run during this year.
Reading this interesting series of articles will give you a great opportunity to learn more about OneMind Dogs method. That is why we at OneMind Dogs want to offer our premium members a chance to read these very informative articles, too. Three of the twelve articles are now available at our website:
- Overview Of the OneMind Dogs Method
- Basic Elements Of The OneMind Dogs Method
- Basic Training in OneMind Dogs
- Key Points In OneMind Dogs Training
Here you can find the links to the Clean Run issues with articles about OneMind Dogs method that have been published already:
- January - The OneMind Dogs Methodology: An Overview
- February - The OneMind Dogs Methodology: Basic Elements
- March - The OneMind Dogs Methodology: Foundation Training
- April - The OneMind Dogs Methodology: Key Points
- May - The OneMind Dogs Methodology: Handle Lines Not Obstacles
- June - The OneMind Dogs Methodology: Why More Than Three Handling Techniques?